St. Patrick’s Day Bite
We are celebrating St. Patrick’s Day this year with a cold Guinness beer and Miniature Corned Beef and Cabbage Bites. These are easy to make and you will have the taste of the day in one bite!
Miniature Corned Beef & Cabbage Bites ~ 1 dozen
12 creamer new potatoes (bite sized)
1 tsp. Kosher salt
1/4 lb. shaved corned beef
spicy Dijon mustard
quick picked red cabbage
1) In a small pot, place new potatoes and water to cover. Salt water, and simmer new potatoes until tender, about 20 minutes.
2) Drain, let cool and scoop out center.
3) Fill center with corned beef, top with Dijon, and garnish with pickled red cabbage
Pickled Red Cabbage
1 c. rice wine vinegar
1 c. shredded red cabbage
1/2 Tbsp. pickling spices
1) Bring rice wine to a boil.
2) Place cabbage and spices in a bowl. Pour hot vinegar over and cover bowl. Let sit for 2 hours and drain.