Halloween Cocktail and Chocolate Bark
Halloween is the perfect time to experiment with fun cocktails and snacks. Here at Capers we are working on a Warlock Punch and Monster Bark for a client’s Halloween soiree.
The bark turned out so well that I hope there is some leftover for our client…we had to make more since we all dove in for a bite!
12 oz. dark chocolate
3/4 c. mini pretzels
1/2 c. Reese’s pieces
1/2 c. candy eyes (available at Michael’s)
2 tsp. coarse sea salt
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and scatter evenly with pretzels.
- Melt dark chocolate in microwave, and pour over pretzels.
- Place candy eyes and sprinkle Reese’s pieces. Dust with sea salt.
- Let cool and break-up into piece sizes to your liking. Store in a airtight container
6 oz Midori
2 cup vodka
1 liter 7up
1 cup pineapple juice
- Stir all together before serving.
- Serve over ice
Milo, my border terrier, helps to carve pumpkins