National Ice Cream Soda Day
In honor of National Ice Cream Soda Day we are posting our favorite root beer float recipe. This is the perfect addition to any summer celebration. The best vanilla ice cream to make any kind of ice cream soda drink is Breyer’s. Stewart’s has just the right amount of foam that makes these delicious drinks so fun and festive for the summer months. As children, we always loved heading to our local ice cream spot and ordering an ice cream soda. Today, we relived that in the office while sharing our favorite summer memories, while enjoying these delicious treats.
Makes 2 Root Beer Float:
1 bottle of Stewart’s root beer
1 tub of Breyer’s French Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Place your glass in the freezer for about 10 minutes
2. Make sure your root beer is chilled, otherwise it will over flow
3. Pour the root beer in about half the glass
4. Then scoop 2 small scoops of ice cream on top of the root beer
5. Serve with a fun striped straw and enjoy!